The Textile & Fashion Hub offers the latest in cutting edge technology
Access the light-filled manufacturing space located at the Kangan Institute campus - Building F, 85 Cremorne Street, Richmond, Victoria.
Use the leading edge equipment, production room, resource libraries (WGSN, Stylesight, Pantone, Stoll, Shima Seiki, Santoni), CAD room, seminar rooms with touch screens, meeting rooms and showrooms.
Receive assistance with your pre-production and sourcing requirements.
TEXTILE & FASHION HUB EQUIPMENT:
- STOLL CMS 530 HP Multi Gauge 6.2 Knitting Machine + MACH1 software
- STOLL CMS 822 HP Multi Gauge 6.2 Tandem Knitting Machine + MACH1 software
- SHIMA SEIKI WHOLEGARMENT MACH2S Flat Knitting Machine M183S 14 Gauge + SDS Apex3 software
- SANTONI Seamless Knitting Machine SM-DJ2T 17'' 15 Gauge + Pulsar software
- COMPLETT Linking Machine and Cup Seamer, PEGASUS 852 Overlocker, PFAFF 1163 Plain Sewer
- SIMET 2-Cone Winder, Scales to weigh to the gram, MONTI Antonio Model 100 Steam Press
- MIELE Washing Machines (W500 WPS & W5741) & Tumble Dryers (T8000 WP & T8827 WP) kindly donated by MIELE our official partner
- ROLAND XJ640 Digital Printer, Spectrometer and Ergosoft RIP software
- BROTHER GT514 Digital Garment Printer & Garment Label Printer
- SPACEVISION Cartesia Portable 3D Body Scanner BS02-C4T + software
- Fully equipped CAD room + GRAFIS Software Licenses for Patternmaking
- N-HEGA Scanner/Digitizer
- LECTRA ALYS30+ Plotter and Versalis Cutter
- MACs and PCs with the latest software
For details on how to access the Textile & Fashion Hub equipment and the price list, click HERE